Welcome to a stunning and beautifully presented sprawling family home on an acre of tranquil bliss that definitely has WOW FACTOR! A quiet oasis for relaxation and entertaining with its spacious alfresco, heated pool with water feature and established gardens as its backdrop.
Freshly painted, light & bright decor with quality fixtures & fittings throughout, this exceptional home with a resort lifestyle quality will not disappoint. The elegant and sophisticated indoor to outdoor spaces cater perfectly for peaceful relaxation and seclusion, or effortlessly host an exciting pool party for large groups of family and friends.
Walk through the entrance hall into a light and airy open plan gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of storage area. This is achef's delight. Enjoy open plan casual living and dining with a relaxing outlook over the lush gardens and outdoor entertaining area or unwind in the formal lounge with views out over established gardens, this home provides plenty of space for the whole family.
With four spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom has a walk through robe with private ensuite. The impressively sized 2nd bedroom along with the 3rd and 4th bedrooms are ideally located on the opposite side of the home each with BIR's and ceilings fans and are adjacent to the large separate bathroom.
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- 2.7m high ceilings
- 9.5m salt water pool with solar blanket and heater
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all bedrooms and
- Gourmet kitchen with ceramic hotplates and electric oven. Double sink & two
draw dishwasher and pantry
- Large bathroom & private ensuite on master
- Linen presses x 2
- Large laundry with ample cupboards with seprate w/c adjacent
- Undercover alfresco with ceiling fans
- Established gardens with raised vegetable garden beds and chicken coop
- Circular driveway with two separate access driveways lined with native
gardens attracting native bird life
- Single garage with panel lift door under main roof with storage area
- Double elevated carport/garage/workshop. Absolute winner for marine craft.
Also fitted for shower and e/c options to meet your needs.
- 2 x 27,000 litre rainwater tanks plumbed to house via pressure pump
- Solar HWS with electric boost
- Satellite dish and cabling
- Bio cycle water waste treatment system with reticulation to established trees
When only the best will do!
Inspection by appointment welcome.