3 Loveday Street Whyalla Norrie
Just Feels Like Home
Welcome to number 3 Loveday Street. This loved bungalow built in 1950, has been renovated over the last 20 years by its family. Located centrally, the original house has been complimented with fantastic outdoor living, in-ground pool and an amazing rumpus room with kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
Your guests are greeted by established gardens and a quite private tiled front verandah.
* Enter into the Lounge Room with ornate ceilings and split system heating/cooling and access to another space currently used as a library.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans(BRM 1 & 2 with built in robes)
* Modern central kitchen with adjacent dining and pantry area
* Beautiful wooden flooring throughout
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Modern laundry with ample storage
* Large rear verandah for endless all year entertaining
* In-ground salt chlorinated pool with solar heating and water saving tank
The pool and outdoor areas are serviced by a 14 x 8 rumpus room built in 2008. Offering industrial lino, ceiling fans, Split System heating and cooling, down lights, kitchenette, three way bathroom facilities, and a very practical storage room with roller door access to the rear laneway. This really needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. And then there is the great outdoors!
* Garden shed
* Brick Garage with front access
* Shed with cement floor and power
* fruit trees and established gardens on watering systems
* Chook yard
* Rain water tanks plumbed to kitchen and Electric HWS
* C/Rates $1693.50 (2018/19)
Don't miss out on this opportunity call today to arrange a private inspection!
- Carport spaces: 3
- Garage spaces: 2
- Toilets: 2